The 2013 Mile High Gardening Conference
“This is a must see event for all farmers, gardeners, commercial growers, retail suppliers, wholesalers, and those in related industries”
- Some of the world’s best gardeners
- Renowned academic experts from around the world
- 10,000 ft of plants, flowers, produce & the most cutting edge growing equipment on the planet
- Only one weekend a year
- Lunch provided both days with purchase of conference pass
- Amazing 16 foot high x 20 foot wide vertical hydroponic garden display by the renowned Spanish architectural firm Urbanarbolismo (first time ever in U.S.!)
- Exhibits showroom only $10.00 (kids under 12 free)
- Conference $70/day, or $135/two days *(Includes exhibit pass, lunch, and morning/afternoon snacks & refreshments)
Experts in Soil Science, Organic Gardening, Hydroponics, Aquaculture, and Greenhouse Construction & Management Learn more about The Multi-Crop System >
Urbanarbolism 16th Street
Mall Greenery Donation
We’re now taking donations for 16 foot x 20 foot vertical garden being built by the renowned Spanish architectural firm Urbanarbolismo.
The display will be located at the main plaza entrance to the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel which is the largest hotel in Colorado with over 1200 rooms and 130,000 feet of conference space. The display will be visible from Denver’s downtown 16th Street Mall where 30,000 people visit daily.
Purchase a ticket and you’re entered to win!First 100 people to buy a day ticket will be entered to win one of two aquaculture/hydroponic systems built by Dr. Chito F. Sace.
Learn more about the aquaculture/hydroponic system (pdf)
These high powered sustainable agricultural units aren’t for sale anywhere in the world. Each unit is capable of growing 100 hills of leafy vegetables (lettuce, peachay, mustard, water spinach, sweet potato, etc.) and approximately 50 tilapia in 1 square meter. Amazing! Uses minimal water and electricity.
The aquaculture and hydroponic units will be raffled off on Sunday at lunch. Exhibitors and sponsors are also eligible. The aquaculture unit comes with fish and plants. Must be present to win. Good Luck!
100% Profit is Donated!
100% of profits from the conference will go to Ekar Farms to support the construction of a greenhouse. Ekar Farms is a non-profit organization in Denver that donates hundreds of pounds of fresh organic produce to the local food banks in Denver annually.
We are hoping to present preliminary plans for the greenhouse at the conference.